Supportive bereavement care is offered to family members and loved ones for up to thirteen months after the death of their loved one. This is a free service and may be extended to our communities at large when needed. Bereavement services are customized to meet individual and family needs.
Services May Include
- Short-term grief counseling
- Grief share, resource and support groups
- Volunteer follow-up calls
- Quarterly newsletter with articles on healing from loss
- Memorial services
- Caring Heart Camp for children
- Grief support services for professional medical staff and caregivers
- Community education forums
- Telephone counseling
You have many choices in life, including those choices about how you want the end of your life to be. It is important to think about your options in advance and share your views with your loved ones. Then, when the time comes to make decisions, if you can't decide for yourself, your loved ones will know that they are doing what you would have wanted. Making these decisions ahead of time will help your care providers know how to take care of you.
We can help. Our Making Choices brochure will guide you through questions that will help you plan for your future.Making Choices Brochure
Looking For More Information?
Visit Our Health & Wellness Resources PageLearn More
Ready To Speak With Someone?
Our team will be happy to help you.Contact Us